Friday 22 March 2013

Hello spring!


Ich liebe den Frühling, zarte Farben und neues erwachen. Die ersten Blumen und neue Ideen spriessen. Alles wird in ein weiches Licht gehüllt.

I love springtime, tender colors and new awaking. The first flowers and new ideas are sprouting. Everything wrapped in a soft and gentle light.





Die Tage werden länger. Morgens höre ich die wecken mich die Vögel mit ihrem zwitschern und am Nachmittag kann Ich alle Fenster öffnen und frische Luft bis in meine Zehenspitzen atmen.

The Days becom longer. In the morning I hear the first birds singing and in the afternoon I can open all the windows and let the fresh air inside me, until the tips of my feet.




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...