Thursday 30 May 2013

Easy


Yesterday I wanted to feel feminim, I love to feel like a lady, I dressed up nicely and spended a day, taking care of baby chihuahuas and cleaning the poop of them.
I surley felt more glamorous in this nice clothes and with my hairs fresh washed, also if I can't help, I sometimes can't wait to give them in their families. mostly in the moments I'm kneeing on the floor cleaning the pee's here and there.

To pretend something and think ourself in there, surely helps to approach a feeling we are longing for. I'ts just not easy to know for ourself where we want to go.






I think most of the things are easier then we think and reachable if divided in little parts and steps, but since we want them to be complicated and difficult, they are so.

Think of something that you believe it's difficult.
For me, at this time it's the business side of live, to earn a living. It seems to be the part where I define myself to be enough.
It could also be to find balance or live a fullfilled life. Feel enough with who you are, feel beautiful or see the beauty that surrounds you daily.

Over the years I builded up the thinking, that making money isn't easy. You cant earn something with things that you actually like and enjoy doing.

Until I don't let go this feeling and believing it will really be hard, because me thinking of it as something very difficult to accomplish.

I will find here and there obstacles and will stand myself in my own way all the time.

Where are you slowing down yourself? In which parts of your life you would love to grow, but stand in your own way?

To let go of this structures you've builded in your mind, you've to become free of them and be brave to let them go and learn again from scratch.
Proof yourself that you're not right with your thinking.
Find others who do what you think is hard, without beeing stopped from themself.

Collect all the little positiv progresses in the past you made, seeking and proofing to yourself that you can do it.

Be brave, allow yourself to be brave. Trust and trust in you.

Going the path of your heart.







Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. oh ja, genau diesen geldverdienschwierigkeitsgedanken trage ich auch immer mit mir; andererseit: so viele beispiele, die zeigen, dass er vielleicht nicht richtig ist. und trotzdem ...
    danke fürs vorbeischauen und liebe grüße!
    p.s.: dieses erste foto ist so so schön.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Eos, today I interviewed a man who lost both his legs and one arm in a bomb blast. Before and after than event, he was - and is - a world renowned documentary photographer. We talked a lot about achieving the balance between doing your heart's work and earning a living. He would tell you right now to continue to focus on your heart's work. Easier said, than done I know. But listen to him. I will send you a transcript of our conversation when it's done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
      I'm sure following the heart is always the right path, but sometimes, there comes real life, or worse, the money in between and I really become to struggle.
      Have to learn here. Your words are so true, thank you for reminding me.
      Wish you a beautiful day
      Eos

      Delete
  3. Eos--your photos are really beautiful, did I say that on an earlier post? Also, your story about the chihuahuas is hilarious, a very vivid picture. Thanks for the inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eos- beautiful photos and words. I too am struggling with my work situation (of lack of work). I quit my corporate job almost a year ago, and I long to do something that feeds and speaks to my soul. Fear is standing in my way that I know I must push past if I want to have this path a reality! Thank you for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eos, your photographs and blog are so gorgeous. I completely understand what you're saying here - for me it's the business side that I find difficult too, believing that I can earn something doing something I really love and also balancing that with my family life. My word for this year is brave - still more of an aspiration than an a reality but something to work towards! Thank you for such an inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eos, your photographs and blog are so gorgeous. I completely understand what you're saying here - for me it's the business side that I find difficult too, believing that I can earn something doing something I really love and also balancing that with my family life. My word for this year is brave - still more of an aspiration than an a reality but something to work towards! Thank you for such an inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...