Monday 27 May 2013

Give thanks

I want to say thank you to all my readers.
There are so much lovely people that come from far and near to me and go alongside with me on this journey.


I treasure everyone of you from the bottom of my heart.
Your comments and emails bring true happiness to me.

All over the planet are so much lovely people. All with their stories they carry with them. Secrets they are keeping and love they are spreading.


I'm overhelmd by all this love and really believe that we all are striving to the same balance. Seeking for love. Surrounding with happiness.


To all my germanspeaking readers, I switched to english again, the language I started my very first blog years ago. The voice near and straight from my heart speaks this language. The words are flowing and come directly from inside of me, without taking the roundabout to my mind.
I know, my english is far from perfect, but it will improve on this journey and grow together with me.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...