Saturday 26 April 2014

Daily life



Our living room, my workspace. A divine place. // Working on my weekly wrap up of sketches.



Painting with happy colors and in a happy mood. // My little girls are playing all day long with endless creativity. So inspiring.



Sketching sweet little bears for our soon to come online shop. // A clean home leads to a clean mind.



Working on my new website, blog and shop. Writing copy. Being inspired. // Inspiring color palettes on my table.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Liebe Eos,
    ich bin schon sehr gespannt auf deinen Shop und wünsche dir noch viel Erfolg für die letzten Meter bis zur Eröffnung! Alles, was du bisher gezeigt hat, versprach Wunderbares...
    Ein schönes Wochenende noch! Alles Liebe,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eos,

    I absolutely love the bear illustration above, it is sooooooo sweet! I am also very much looking forward for your shop already!

    Have a great day!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...