Friday 18 April 2014

Daily life



We cleaned out the girls room. Making space is so healing to grow new ideas. // Sketching little horses in folksy style.



My little space where I work on my computer. Staying a lot here lately, there is so much in the coming. // Love this little sweet friend. Camillo is such a sweet and tender soul.



All three in one spot! My best friends! // A daily sketch out of my practice.



My sweet sister with her lovely dog. // Our living space. Room to dance and play!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I really adore your house. It looks so....dreamy! And everything is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...