Tuesday 8 April 2014

A sketch a day, Week 7



Most of my time there is someone around or next to me when I'm in my studio, one of my daugthers wants to paint, sketch or color in. At least one dog is lying next to my feet, often all three follow me along, wherever I go.

I love to never be alone and always have some creative and calm energy near and around me.
Dogs seem to be in a constant state of meditation. They just are and live in the moment and this mood is so healing and roots me, when I get caught up from the hurry and mess life can be.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Very inspirational videos and drawings! Made me want to get out pen and paper, too. Such fun. And it didn't take long until my 7-year-old daughter joined. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...