Saturday 12 April 2014

Daily life



Sketching little donkies that then my daugther colors in. // Fresh fruit and plants make me feel abundant.



My little girl with her best friend, little Ada the chihuahua. // First layers for my paintings I'm working on at the moment.



My studio after I cleaned up all the mess. // My big sweet and best friend, Molly the newfoundland dog. She is always by my side.



My studio in a clean state, lots of space to create. // Computer processing my sketches.



Painting more backgrounds, this is my happy place. Creating. // Joyful color combinations.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...