Friday 14 March 2014

Daily life



Getting the most important work of the day done straight in the morning makes everything so much easier. / Divine light in our living room.



Carring flowers at home as a first sign of springtime that is arriving. / Yes for being brave and starting new things.



Calm afternoon time with coffee is my favourite. / My grandfather was a photographer, I adore him and this where his grandparents, what an incredible gift to have this very old family picture as a keepsake.



More time to make big plans. / Airy living room space.



I found this mistletoe at the lake we live near by. / Vintage playing cards I found at the thrift store are the perfect inspiration.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...