Wednesday 5 March 2014

Taking photographs with your cellphone

Today I show you a little peek behind my Instagram feed. I have a very new tool and it is a remote for my samsung cellphone, they are linkable with bluetooth and it opens a big new world of possibilties. I can step away and be in the shoot in an easy way.

Then I have a cellphone holder, just a cheap one which helps me to put my phone on the gorillapod.  You can attach this tripod with flexible legs to a lot of different places and other things inside and out your home. 
I attach it to my chandelier to take short videos from upside down, it gives a new perspective and adds interest to your photographs and videos or you use it in a very easy way just together with a stool and you have a basic tripod to take a selfportrait.


The very basic thing is to look for good and even light. Photography is all about infusing light and dark. Contrast and color and composit them in a beautiful and eyecatching way.
I edit my shoots for Instagram with the Aviary app.
There I just adjust a little bit the lighting, contrast, colors and crop it in a way it is eye pleasing. 




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...