Friday 6 September 2013

Daily life


Beautiful coffee cup // This dog is a real gentle soul


Washing the sheets // The little lake nearby


Homedecor inspiration while drinking coffee // Best friends


Outside the bathroom // Yellow makes me happy and a little poor butterfly


Evening sun in the living room // Home cinema


More living room bliss // Rocking chair from my beloved grandfather


Living space // Our big terrace


Eating nook // New and elegant watch


Settling in my studio // Heavenly breakfast


Sleeping beauty // Planning how to decorate


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Eos,

    euer neues Zuhause ist wunderschön und trägt schon jetzt deine unverwechselbare Handschrift!
    Ich wünsche euch alles Gute für euer "neues" Leben und hoffe, dass ihr euch bald wieder richtig daheim fühlt.

    Beste Grüße
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Your home looks beautiful and I love all these gorgeous pastels. Lovely shot of your daughter too. Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...