Monday 2 September 2013

Illustration practice










Just recently I discovered that I sometimes am jealous of the problems other people have, because I see how much potential in there is to grow and learn.
Like so often, it is so easy to see others, see what they learn, see how they grow and see how they become better, but seeing ourself is so much more difficult. We judge to much about what we do, often we only see what we could do better or in an other way. Instead of seeing what we do good and what we learned with the things we face.
Every challenge that comes along our way is just at the same time a big oppurtunity to grow. Looking at the others, it is easier to admit then seeing it in our own problems.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...