Friday 20 September 2013

Daily life

Living in a home full of white and light helps me fill up my energy tank

Our bedroom // A little metal tin to put inside my glitter

In love with selfmade honeycomb balls // Light pink makes everything better

Circus for birthday is perfect // Little white and yellow striped gifts 

 Our place to eat // My best friend

Chocolate cake and a bike for my beloved husbands birthday // Little birthday princess


Honeycomb ball love // Me

 Lake in Vevey (Switzerland) // Perfect pastell colors

Cozy birthday teepee // Elephant love


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Wie hat es euch im Zirkus Knie gefallen? Ich fand das Programm dieses Jahr echt super. Lese Deinen Blog gerne, und freue mich über die schönen Bilder hier. LG aus dem Aargau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Liebe, Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen im Zirkus, ich war schon Ewigkeiten nicht mehr im Knie und nur ab und an in Italien in einem kleineren Zirkus mit weniger Attraktionen. Alles liebe aus der Westschweiz.
      Eos

      Delete
  2. Wooooow das Zelt ist ein Oberknaller. Toller Spielraum fuer dein Kind.

    Herzlich Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...