Wednesday 26 June 2013

Danielle dress (free Burdastyle pattern)









Since I dont allow myself to buy things in this days, I started to look around for free dress patterns. In this days I like to use a pattern, maybe it's all about the lazyness. I don't have to adjust here and there too much and it goes faster.

I fall in love with this free pattern from Burdastyle for the Danielle dress.
The shape of the neckline is so beautiful and the dress fitted at the first attempt, a really lovely dress of which I will sew also one in another color. I did let away the puff sleeves, since it is very hot here at the summerdays and I do not like them as much.
The fabric is a very lightweight and soft green with woven in golden thread which you see only if the light falls in a special way or from very near. I could wear this dress forever and think it's a good choice for a lot of occcasions, going for an evening walk, eating out for dinner or a party.







Today is the last me made mittwoch before the summer break, hop over there to find lots of summer sewing inspiration and if you wear something you made yourself you can link yourself in the list! Thank you for the organisation lovely mmm team!


Share/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. Du machst neben dem schönen Kleid auch richtig stimmungsvolle Fotos- sehr stimmig, das Ganze!
    (Und die braunen Schuhe dazu sind gut!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley :). Tolle Bilder und tolles Kleid :).
    lG Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo dein mmm-autfit sieht klasse aus:-))) herzliche grüße barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr hübsch, dein Kleid. Mir gefallen die kleinen Falten im Vorderteil und die sehr wuchtig wirkenden Puffärmel wezulassen, war eine gute Entscheidung. Und deine Stoffauswahl ist wieder einmal ganz wunderbar.
    LG Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein schönes Kleidchen und die Schuhe finde ich auch süß. Die Fotos sind ebenfalls super geworden!
    Liebe Grüße
    Assina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, das Kleid ist wunderbar! Muss mir gleich den Schnitt ansehen!
    LG, Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein wirklich wunderschönes Kleid. Und die Farbe steht dir perfekt. Wunderschön. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfektes Outfit von Kopf bis Fuß stimmig! Das Kleid ist wunderschön, zart und doch erwachsen. LG Kuestensocke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely. One of my goals this year is to dust off my sewing machine - this looks like a great project. You look absolutely lovely in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. traumschön, meine liebe eos!!!
    die farbe und der stoff sind zauberhaft.
    und der schnitt steht dir hervorragend!!!
    sommerluftigleicht...läd zum träumen und fliegen ein.
    und barfuss über die wiese tanzen.
    ich hoffe der sommer kommt bald wieder!!!

    liebgruss
    eni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wunderhübsch seht ihr aus, du und dein Kleid!
    Ebenso deine Wohnung, deine Fotos, dein Blog....
    Eine wahre Augenweide und Inspiration.

    Beste Grüße
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ein wundervolles Kleid! Farbe und Schnitt sind superschön und stehen dir richtig gut! Viele Grüße, Zuzsa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das Kleid habe ich gerade schon bei Instagram entdeckt. Es sieht toll aus und steht dir sehr gut. Überhaupt siehst du klasse aus. Sehr frisch und fröhlich.
    Wenn ich deine strahlende Fotos sehe, dann finde ich es schade, dass ich bei mir auf dem Blog den Kopf abschneide...
    Die liebsten Grüße,
    Nova

    ReplyDelete
  14. Süße Bilder! Hübsches Kleid! Putzige Schuhe! Hach!
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh...sieht das hübsch aus! Ganz wundervoll geworden!!! Ist der Reißverschulß rosa? Sehe ich das richtig?? Leider kann man die Bilder nicht groß klicken......

    LG
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Liebe Lina
      Der Reissverschluss ist in einem Beigeton, ich hatte leider keinen in der gleichen Farbe und habe diesen gewählt weil er am passendsten war. =)
      Ja, ich mache die Bilder klein, weil sie so etwas weniger Speicherplatz brauchen...
      Herzlich
      Eos

      Delete
  16. So, we all LOVE this story!!! Your dress is lovely and I too love the neckline; it reminds me of a dress I had as a child. I felt pretty in that dress - so much so that I insisted that my mother made it in several colourways. Thank you for taking me back to that special time. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so nice. One of my goals this year is to dust off my sewing machine - this looks like a great project. You look absolutely lovely in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...