Thursday 6 June 2013

Showing the real



It often happens to me, that a day I don't feel beautiful, loved or don't feel comfortable in my home.

This happens to everyone and I think it's more difficult to share this parts we struggle with, then the things and times we feel fullfilled and accomplished.



My home and life aren't at all perfect, also if it is this, what you can see on my blog until now. I'm a learning mother who loves her daugthers, but far from perfect. My blog is a work in progress and in the business side I'm failing over and over again. It seems that even practice let me make only tiny babysteps.

Maybe in my blog, until now, I tried to focus to much on all the good things in my life and builded up a perfect world, without even noticing it myself. Because for me, the negative things, dishes to wash and daily problems to battle are tied up so near.
There are so much things I'm not good in and the things I'm good I started once and learnd them with practice over time.

For my photographs, I choose the angles without mess. Sometimes I only move the mess from one table to another, to don't show this things in my images. I love a tidy home, but my home is not tidy at every time. There are piles of laundry and the toys of my children who play all over.
The same is with the dirt, for me it is important, to live in a clean home, but I have two kids and at this time ten dogs! So it is immpossible that there arent paws and little chocolate hands on my white sofa or doghairs all over on the floor. My best friend is the roomba robot, he cleans our home daily!
Real life is important and I try to make look real life more beautiful, if I can.




Blogs I enjoy reading, are not showing a perfect life, they show a real life and this is where I want to go with my writing.
I hope you follow me on this journey.

I rewrited my about side last week, maybe you will have a peek inside there.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. wunderschön geschrieben!!!
    glg teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Eos,
    Deine Worte sind sooo herzerwärmend!
    Danke,dass es dich gibt!
    Hemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Eos, du sprichst mir ein bisschen aus der Seele... Ich habe in letzter Zeit auch häufig das Bedürfnis, mehr vom ganzen Bild zu zeigen und das betrifft sowohl das Äußere, als auch das Innere - denn unaufgeräumte Ecken gibt es ja nicht nur in der Wohnung, sondern auch im Kopf herrscht manchmal Chaos, bei mir in letzter Zeit ganz besonders, weil so viele Änderungen und neue Dinge auf mich zukommen und ich das Gefühlt habe, mitten hinein ins Unbekannte zu laufen.
    Mein großes Problem ist nur immer wieder: Ich finde es unglaublich schwierig, darüber zu schreiben. Zumindest weiß ich meistens nicht so recht, wie ich es anstellen soll. Darum drücke ich dann vieles von dem weg, was ich eigentlich gerne sagen bzw. schreiben würde, weil ich das Gefühl habe, es könnte eben nicht "ins Bild passen", nicht das sein, was andere erwarten und lesen wollen. Stattdessen schleppe ich die Dinge dann mit mir herum wie Steine in den Taschen. Auf Dauer keine gute Lösung.
    Ich finde daher wunderbar, was du nun machst, denn was du unter dem letzten Bild geschrieben hast, empfinde ich ganz genauso - und freue mich daher umso mehr, dass du uns an deiner Reise teilhaben lässt. Danke dafür!
    Alles Liebe, Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...