Wednesday 12 June 2013

Gold + teal




I love all sparkling and gold.
The days really smell of summer and the sun is warming our soul.




If I find a new pattern, it isn't an easy decision for fabric and how I want to alter it. This shirt I made out of the same pattern like the dress of last week.
I really was curious to try the same shape in a stretch fabric and until I finished it and still now I'm thinking to make a dress out of it.
I will wear it like this and see if I like it, if not I will modify it in the future.




The pants are from the market here in italy. It is really the best place for shopping, I will miss this so much.


I love the me made mittwoch and want to say a big thank you to all of the team, for the organization, inspiration and love you all share every week. Go and have a look what others made for themself and are wearing today.
Wish you all a beautiful day.


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Hej!
    I loooove the colourcombination. Looks like a princess!
    :-)
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination! Very unexpected but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly gorgeous, as always!!!
    and i love your pictures.
    they are always so full of life and a little bit fairytale!

    liebgruss
    eni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Eni
      Thank you for your lovely words.
      It's a pleasure to come over to your blog and peek into your beautiful and colorful life.

      Delete
  4. wunderhübsch! Ich freue mich, wieder öfters von Dir zu lesen und deine Bilder zu betrachten. Dein Blog hat eine ganz besondere Atmosphäre.
    Viele Grüße
    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Dominique
      Von Herzen vielen lieben Dank, es freut mich wirklich sehr zu hören, dass Du die Atmosphäre auf meinem Blog magst. Deine lieben Worte bedeuten mir sehr viel.
      Herzlich
      Eos

      Delete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...