Friday 28 June 2013

Daily life


This days I stick to my weekly goal and create really every day it is just so fullfilling!
The roses in our garden in full bloom.

Healty breakfast with fresh roses, figs and a coffee.

Morning cuddles!

A basket full of roses and a lovely giant dog.

Seeking in every corner of our home for the last few weeks.

Healthy apricot smoothie.

Wearing my beautiful pink dress.

More summerflowers. 

My lightgreen favourite dress, would love to wear it every day!

Summershoes from last year with a bow, they make me happy!

Can't wait to work through this new book from Misty Mawn.


A calm and fresh space to rest at hot summerdays.

Planning to sew an ocean dress. I'm inspired!






The most perfectly flowers from the garden! Love!

My little cute chihuahua looking like a fox out of a fairytale.

I love to collect grateful moments and take them near my heart, they make my life so much fuller, they let me see and be aware to things I would afterwards not recognize and I catch all this moments during the week and collect them at my instagram feed. If you want join the fun come over to the weekly love side.


Ps. I think everyone already said it, Google reader is closing down and if you are subscribed via it you will loose all your blogs in your reading list! If you like my blog and want to read it in the future, you can subscribe with bloglovin, feedly or via rss feed.

If you like my signora aurora page on facebook I'm one happy girl!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Deine Fotos sind so wunderschön und inspirierend, eine kleine Rastepause im Alltag, ich freue mich jedes mal auf deine Posts.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke meine Liebe Karin, das freut mich sehr!

      Delete
  2. Wunderschöne Fotos! Und wunderschöne Rosenblüten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, you made me sit in silence for a couple of minutes to absorb the simple little things that you love. I thought of you this morning when I came across a book by the Japanese designer, Yoshiko Tsukiori - it's called the 'Stylish Dress Book'. Have you seen it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some of the japanese dress books and already looked one time at this online. I love that the japanese patterns are so simple and it is all about the choosen fabric and colors and like I have seen this book is in english, the ones I own are in japanese and I have my problems to read them, I'm just looking the pictures normally.
      This book will go to my wishlist! Thank you lovely Kate!

      Delete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...