Friday 7 June 2013

Daily life

I love the silent time for me in the morning, it's this moment when my big girl left for school, my husband went to work and my little girl still sleeps. The dogs made there first walk of the day and are sleeping again. 

Collecting my thoughts, writing in my journal and drinking some coffe.


Could eat caprese salad every day, the tomatoes are delicious and the basil is homegrown from our balcony.

Sewing a dress for me and enjoying to take time for myself. 


Picking flowers in the garden and beeing happy for there beautiful color combination, while considering what to sew next and what fabric to choose.

Fresh and sweet melon for more energy.

Collecting more flowers and I'm just still so in love with our giant newfoundland dog.

Looking for beauty all over, even trash can look beautiful, it's in the eye of the beholder.




P.S: This post is part of the project, called "weekly love" go have a look over there to see and feel more love and maybe you want to share your own happy moments! Thank you Jane for the organisation!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got it, Eos: The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if you are aware of this, almost everything and every moment has the chance to be beautiful! So let's see all the beauty out there;-)
    Love,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I am totally in awe of your ability to juggle everything and to still present your serene and soft-gilded view of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...