Friday 11 January 2013

Daily life


handpainted wooden matroshka 
seeking for inspiration and creating my right brain business plan
installing new and shiny floors in the kids, bed and bathroom



Decorate workshop book from holly becker writer of decor8 blog arrived in the mail  
dreaming of springtime, butterflies and croatia
fresh brussel sprouts

 our beloved newfoundland dog lying around the house
filling my calendar and plan out the week
our bedroom with the new floor! Love it!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...