Tuesday 30 July 2013

Fashionstyle inspiration

I love to be inspired of the clothes others wear, the colors and combinations they choose. Here are some favorites that really speak to me.
It helps me choosing fabrics and materials for my own sewing projects.

one // two


five // six


nine // ten

 If you look for more style inspiration hop over to my pinterest board.

When you aren't sure what clothes fit good to your body, maybe try to find out your bodyshape and look around for others with the same shape and then you become a feeling what kind of colthes flatter to the body you have. I'm a rectangle bodyshape type.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...