Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ocean dress

I feel like an ocean, deep, big and calm.
Then other days full of power and out of control.

Never reaching the deepest point and from one shore you are not able to see the other side.

Sometimes it's all about the shades of colors.
Greens and blues.

Calm and constant.
Forever.









I love to inspire myself. I love if words are feeding my visuality and I could not help myself and had to create this feeling in a summerdress. The deep blue jerseyfabric is very lightweight and wrapping around my body like saltwater in the fresh cold of the ocean.

The pattern is the same as I used for my lilac dress from ottobre 2/2013, but I altered the front part a little to be more interesting.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. THAT, my dear, is one of the loveliest dresses I have ever seen! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...