Wednesday 31 July 2013

Lingerie sewing

Sewing is oftentimes my medicine, if I'm down, I will sew and create and afterwards I just feel so much better.
I love the structures and textures of fabrics, I love the sweet and roughness of them.
The details you can add to change the whole mood of a piece of clothing and it feels good to make something just for myself. To treasure it and to give value to myself.








I discovered sewing lingerie some time ago and since then I make sometimes a special set, for a special occasion or just to celebrate the everyday.
My panties are already all made by myself, but oftentimes I used only some leftover scratchs of fabric. Now I started to make real sets that make me feel so beautiful and choose my fabric with lots more of attention. I love to create something really unique, perfect fitting and just beautiful for myself to wear.

Here are some helpful links if you want to sew your own underwear.

Ohhhlulu writes on her blog about sewing lingerie and has the most beautiful etsy shop, here pieces are precious and she also sells some pdf patterns.

Madalynne writes a sewing blog and has a sweet pattern and instruction for ruffle panties.

The free pattern to download for cute bloomers from coletterie.

Here another free swimsuit pattern, this lovely set from burdastyle and I love the vintage patterns from mrs. depew on etsy.

For me it is very important that my undergarments are comfortable, this is really my first priority, then I love it a little bit of romantic with some lace. Pastellcolors make my heart beat faster and some florals I would never wear are just the perfect fit for my underwear.

What lingerie pieces are speaking to you?


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...