Thursday 25 July 2013

Girls room

The room of my girls is full of toys and they have unlimited possibilities to play and make a mess. We already sorted out a lot of the games of them and yet we will not take with us to the new appartment all of them.
I think our children are sometimes so full of material things, they can't play anymore using their fantasy and this is what I try to learn them, to invent things and to be creative with what you have.




In two weeks on thursday I will show here on my blog a peek inside our bath and laundryroom.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...