Thursday 1 August 2013

My Love

We are today 4 years married. Time flies and we experienced so much together. I love to be beside this man, my dream man. We really could not be more perfect for each other and the more adventures we go through together the better our life becomes.
Today we move! From one country to the other! It happend just to be the date on our anniversary and now there is one more experience beside our beautiful wedding party we will remember every first of august!

I looked back some time ago to my life and had to admit that this period I'm in seams to be a perfect beautiful life, just like I dreamed of when I was still a little girl. I could not ask for more and feel so loved. I sure have my battles here and there. I have my selfdoubts and I'm even happy to have them, this is life and the times we are sad let us experience the happiness. The times we feel heavy or face difficulties, let us see how it feels to be light and in love.



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tribute to your family. Happy anniversary and good luck with the move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! May you celebrate many more in good health and I look forward to reading about life in a different country :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So schön hast Du das geschrieben, Danke!
    Ich wünsche Euch Alles Gute für den Umzug und auch einen schönen Hochzeitstag! Und weiterhin so viel Liebe!
    LG, Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy HAPPY anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...