Friday 9 August 2013

Illustration practice



I love to draw, I love to express myself with whatever medium I can imagine, even if it is the rhytm of a djembe. The sound of this drums for me is like the heartbeat of the earth. 
I lost the connection to my pen, I was afraid of what I'm drawing and I putted so much pressure on them. They had to be good, they had to reach a certain level, I thougth, but how can I become better when I even fear to do it? How can I evolve when I feel the result not beeing good enough before I even had begun?

I try to practice more, it will evolve or not, I draw for the sake of expressing myself and the practice. I always said to everyone they are able to pick up a pen and create magic, but did not allow it for myself to be the same.
So now and then I will show something I draw over here at my blog. I take a little summerbreak on my daily life series, as soon as I have internet again on my phone and laptop I will come back to the drive or join me on instagram for news.




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eos
    Verrätst du mir, welche Stifte du für deine Illustrationen verwendest? Malst du die Bilder mit den Stiften oder mit Aquarellfarben?
    Ich würde das gerne auch mal ausprobieren.

    Liebs Grüessli aus dem Aargau
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Melanie,
    Ich illustriere mit Copic Ciao, ich habe meine Marker über Ebay und in Italien gekauft, aber ich bin mir sicher du findest diese auch in der Schweiz.
    Ich male meist zuerst mit Bleistift und dann diesen Markern, wobei ich momentan sehr am digital experimentieren bin.
    Dieses Bild ist mit den Markern gemalt, ich male aber auch sehr gerne mit Aquarellfarben. =) Die Marker sind toll, weil sie eben sehr gleichmässig decken, aber leider etwas teuer in der Anschaffung.
    Herzlich und Liebe Grüsse aus der Welschschweiz
    Eos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...