Friday 16 August 2013

Selfportrait





Diving deep down inside my own self brings up all the aspects of my beeing. It is all about how we see ourself and makes the big difference.
A lot of us have some things about ourself we love and others we would change if we only could, but changing would not make any difference most of the times. We have to change our mind and see that it makes us to who we are to have one eye bigger or our teeth aren't in a nice row. They make us to exactly who we are. They make us beautiful, if we only accept it, we can shine in our brightest light.
In society there is an ideal that changes from time to time and everyone with eyes closed will try to follow this. If it means to be skinny, womens will not eat anymore and end up showing bones. Driven by fitting in and making part of the big everything.
If it means to have big boobs, doctors will invent to make surgery. We should look like an ideal that was constructed by photoshop, instead of embrass our unique and true faces and bodies.

I make my illustration with a pencil until my shape pleases me and then I often go on with my copic ciao markers. I love them and feel inspired only by looking at them.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Eos,

    dein Selbstportrait ist wunderschön geworden, du hast dich unglaublich gut getroffen!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Karin

    P.s.:Das von dir mal vorgestellte Buch "Still" lese ich gerade und bin total begeistert.
    Es hilft mir sehr, mit mir selbst Frieden zu schließen und mich so anzunehmen, wie ich bin...
    Vielen Dank für diesen Tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...