Thursday 22 August 2013

Hometour and video

This is the last part of our hometour and I will share a last short video! I love to have this photographs to remember myself the look and feel of our home. In the meantime we moved to this new place and I will show you all the process this new home will go. I love to share our new nest with you!

Here is the video of our home.


I'm really attached to this appartment, it was the first familyhome uf us and we moved in here after we married and our little daughter is born here at a homebird. We builded so much around here with our hands.
We shaped this space of us, builded the kitchen and mounted a fake woodfloor all over.










Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Schöne Bilder sind das, aber das Video geht bei mir nicht, wenn ich es anklicke, steht da, das Video ist privat.

    LG Marita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank fürs aufmerksam machen, jetzt sollte es klappen.
      Herzlich
      Eos

      Delete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...