Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sewing more shirts

I love to have shirts in different colors and fabrics. I love the texture and weight of fabrics, they change all about the feel and mood of a garment.










I love some lace mixed up with a causual jersey. I love to mix colors, mostly sweet and tender. Sometimes I love to be bold and othertimes easy and invesible.
Sewing for myself just gives me so much freedom and it's all in the choice of fabric.

For this shirts I used the malina pattern, it fits perfectly to me and I really love it's shape and fit. I'm sure I will use this pattern over and over again, it is so various and made in an instant. I even sewed most of them only with my old and thrusty bernina sewing machine. My serger has again a problem, I don't know what she has and I really lost my nerves on her. Maybe someday I will have a new serger or will bring my babylock to repair, but it isn't the time now and I go ahead sewing on my old sewing machine, she never disappointed me.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Love your new shirts! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirts looks so lovely and comfortable - sorry you had serger problems! I use my regular sewing machine for almost everything, and I love her.

    Also, you look so happy in all of your pictures. I love seeing your face pop up on my dash because of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...