Monday 5 August 2013

5 more things about me

- My grandfather was a famous photographer. He builded his own business and was at a very early time one of a few who made nudes.

- I'm overhelmed very fast and then become unable to move or take another step foreward, often this can seam like I'm lazy, which isn't true.

- My teenage years where very wild and ended abruptly when I became pregnant at a very early age, I was nineteen.
I then often didn't felt to be a young girl anymore, but also not a grown up. I needed some time to find my place, but always was a mum with all my whole heart.

- I sometimes regret to have had children at this early age. I feel I missed out on travelling, making party, study and making a career. But I never regret to have my daugther, she is my sunshine and I love her!

- I was born and raised without religion, but believe in a divinity in a very unique way.






Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love learning more about you! These photos are also so beautiful. Happy moving and nesting. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...