Monday 12 August 2013

What I will miss from Italy


I lived now four and a half year in italy and also if in the beginning it was somtimes hard, I often missed my family and friends, I really learnd to love a lot of things in this beautiful country. 
To move away from here means to let behind a lot of things and win back others I missed in the meantime here. It will always be a compromis, wherever we will go, here I've written down the things I really love and will experience more consciously when we come back to visit. 
I tried to open my eyes this last time in italy and seek up everything that moved me, putting it near my heart and treasuring it forever.










- The chirping of the crickets at night

- Fresh vegetables, fruits and flowers from the market

- My parents in law

- Beautiful fabrics at very good prices

- Tasty pizza

- Evening walks and warm all night long

- Going to the seaside at the weekend

- The rosebushes behind our house

- The lovely italian language from the heart

- The sun and light

- Amazing shoes

- Our home and the view to the mountains and fields around it

- Delicious Icecream



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...