Thursday 15 August 2013

Kitchen

I love my kitchen and when we came to look at the appartment at first time, I fall in love with the tiles. They are original out of the seventies and aren't stylish at all, but they really give the soul and character to this room.























This was it of our home here in italy, we already build our new nest and next week I will show you a video of our old home, I made it for us, to remember this lovely place we lived in and love to share it with all of you. 


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love those tiles! Your kitchen is beautiful. The little shelf with the curtain is a great idea, I need something like that on my counter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...