Monday 19 August 2013

5 more things about me

- I dreamed since I was a little girl of my prince and fell in love over and over again, until I found my husband who fall equally in love with my. Calming and fullfilling my heart.
At his side I can exactly be who I am and never ever only have to think how to act. In some parts he knows me better then I know myself. We love each other in all our purity.
This gave me the braveness to be myself all over in my life.

- My parents procreated me while travalling mexico and beeing in the nature near the rio grande, for this I always feel attracted to mexico.

- I like organized things and for me it's more important to have things properly lined up in drawers or in hidden places, then to make a good impact and showcase a perfect home.
I feel the urge to order in the inside first to then let the outside shine.

- I'm very attached to material things and love their beauty or utility. I'm on the journey to learn simplify and clean from clutter.
I often see myself trying to replace feelings with things, which my intellect knows that it's not the way to reach a feeling, but still happens to me in some subconscious moments.

- I love to learn new things, but when I figured out how to do them, I often loose interest and move on to learn again and again. It makes me sometimes restless, but improves my skills.





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...