Friday 18 October 2013

Blue and gold



Most of the time the details make the difference.
I really like basic clothes, without prints and in plain color, this is how I feel most comfortable and they work best to combine in my warderobe. 
The problem with them can be, that we could feel boring and not special in any way. So I always think up on little things to add textures and make me feel special. 

This time I found a simple cardigan I like and changed the plain blue buttons against some golden ones I bought at the fleamarket and in no time I have a very special and unique piece for my warderobe.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Eos,
    du hast recht, oft sind es gerade die kleinen Besonderheiten, die den großen Unterschied ausmachen. Das hast du hier bestens bewiesen. :)
    Übrigens finde ich, dass dir das Dunkelblau sehr gut steht.
    Liebste Grüße, Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...