Friday 11 October 2013

Take action

I just lost myself in everyday struggles. I wanted to stay authentic and didn't want to post my moaning.
I felt my life to be boring. Maybe because we just made this big move to go to life from italy back to switzerland. I overcame the fear and felt brave, and there it pushed me back in the face.
There was no challenge coming ahead of me. I felt my blog to become a egoistic nook where I strip my soul down. I felt boredom.

I searched in blindness. Unaware.



Here I'm back.
Feeling and nuturing my roots. Knowing the direction I want to go. Ready to share again and ready to enjoy life and it's little and big adventures.

I dream to work as a photographer. My mission is all about making fall in love real humans with themself. To shoot the twinkle in their eyes. To catch the soul and energy they carry with them. To just go deep and show them their beauty in an image of themself.

A strong business asks for a solid foundation.
I'm writing a guide to selflove. I will make this knowledge the roots of my business. I feel that they have to be strong. No wind will blow them down. No storm can carry them away. Building authentic work that comes from the inside of me rather then copy what is a trend right now.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Schön, dass du wieder da bist!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to push the bad stuff out of the way sometimes, glad you're writing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed your writing!

    How can we be strong when we are not weak sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schön, wieder von dir zu lesen! :)
    Ich glaube auch, es gehört dazu, mal ein bisschen ins Straucheln zu geraten auf dem Weg, den man gehen will. Gerade dann, wenn sich um einen herum so vieles ändert, wie es bei einem Umzug ja definitiv der Fall ist, finde ich es eigentlich nur natürlich, dass man sich selbst innerlich erst wieder neu ordnen muss, um dann zu sehen, wo man seinen Platz in diesem neuen Gefüge findet. Das braucht wohl seine Zeit, das merke ich gerade auch bei mir selbst, aber ich glaube/hoffe, dass es sich am Ende bezahlt macht, wenn man sich die auch nimmt.
    In diesem Sinne - alles Liebe,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Eos
    Wie schön, dass die Grundlage für deine Geschäftsidee so tief aus deinem wundervollen Herzen kommt! Ich wünsche dir viel Herzensglück, Seelenfreude und Inspiration beim Schreiben des "Guide to Selflove"! Ich bin sicher, dass diese Arbeit dich auf das Schöne aufmerksam macht und dir hilft, das Negative im Alltag weiter zu verbannen.
    Alles Liebe
    Janine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...