Monday 24 February 2014

Create the mood of peace


Make art monday from maps to herself inspires to create. To just let go of pressure and express ourself with a certain feeling. 
I love this idea and I love being inspired to create art. My word of the year is create and so far I'm good and feel that I really are birthing and creating daily. It just feels so good and it feels like there was a long process before, that brought me to this place in which I really feel to have found my voice, my being flows into my creation and they just feel to be a piece of who I am.








Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...