Monday 17 February 2014

Daily life


I love to buy fresh flowers, they bring a energy of beauty into our home and my life.
Sketches for a new project, I will let you know more soon!


My little princess girl.
Healthy and homemade joghurt icecream with cinnamon for breakfast makes everydays special.


Homemade macaroons, the first time we made time look good and not only taste delicious.
Found this mother marie at the fleamarket for free, I love the colors of it.


Snuggle and pet a dog makes my days perfect.
Colors and just creating makes me happy and loose track of time.


Daily journal writing is so healthy and helps me to process life and makes me feel heard.
The sun in our livingroom in the afternoon to fill up my happiness tank.

The sketch for my Valentines day Printable I shared earlier this week here on the blog.
Rocking chair bliss, I love that this chair was from my grandfather.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...