Friday 28 February 2014

Daily life


Calm and cozy spot to come back to my roots.
Creating for #makeartmonday from maps to herself.


Practice to speak in front of the camera and being seen.
Looking at myself like at a beloved friend, with kind eyes.


Create and just loosen up while playing with colorcombinations..
Calm afternoon time with coffee and my blog.


The smell of fresh washed bedding.
My beloved puppyfriend and our lightfilled livingroom in the afternoon.


On my table, taking fotos, start reading the book "The law of divine compensation" from Marianne Williamson.
And the second line.


Baking together with my two daugthers.
See them play in the lightfilled living room, I love the afternoon sun.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...