Friday 14 February 2014

You are loved - Valentine free Printable

I'm just in the flow of making art, and there are so much projects and ideas going on in my mind and finally I also implement and create a lot of them.
I will soon share more, about my projects! Can't wait and at the moment I would love that my days would have more hours.



I made this card for you to print out, cut and send to your loved ones or just for yourself.
Just download the pdf to your computer, save it and print it out. Then cut it out and glue the envelope together, I like to use double sided tape it just doesn't smear and is an easy and fast method.

Download your free Gift right here!




My word of the year for 2014 is create and I am just slowly and study creating daily. It feels so good and I'm absolutly happy with this word.
It's just what I needed.
I'm so often living in my dreamworld and visions, but it is time to bring them out into the reality and create them.

Do you have a word of the year?
I would love to hear, share it with me in the comments.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...