Friday 21 February 2014

Daily life

Sketchings and drawings for some new and growing ideas.
Processing them on the computer.

I decided spontaneously to challenge myself with a daily sketch, there can never be to much practice in drawing. This is day 3.
Our livingroom and kitchen in the afternoon glow of the sun.

Making coffee to enjoy some calm and inspiring time.
Making plans to update my blog a little.

Little things around the house that make me happy.
Sketching some flowers to loosen up and let go of pressure.

Day 1 of my yearly challenge of sketches.
Bringing springtime into our home.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...