Friday 17 August 2012

studio + living room





Heute zeige Ich euch mein Arbeitsplatz und unser Wohnzimmer.
Ich liebe es mein Reich in der Mitte des Familiengeschens zu haben, so kann Ich immer mal wieder etwas nähen während die Kinder spielen und wir malen gemeinsam.

Today I show you my studio and our living room.
I love to have my space in the middle of the family life, like this I can sew a little while the chlidren are playing and we paint all together.








Nächste Woche zeige Ich das Zimmer meiner Mädchen.
Next week I will show you the room of my girls.



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Alles so schön aufgeräumt bei Dir... Da könnte ich auch prima kreativ werden. Herzliche Grüße, Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Da hat sich ja ganz viel verändert. Dein Lüster ist traumhaft schön. Da sind ganz viele spanende spannende Ecken zum endecken. Ich freue mich schon auf das Mädchenzimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meine herren, das ist ein reich, wunderbar, ich glaube ich erwähnte schon ein oder zweimal, dass ich mich bei dir bestimmt sehr wohl fühlen würde :)
    glg und ein schönes wochenende,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful space you keep. I am in envy of your study space. And I especially like the little animal cabinet. I've had a lovely time looking at your blog, your work and crafts are so inspiring and I will definitely be coming back again soon :-)

    http://bygarlands.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...