Thursday 16 August 2012

wooden box with handpainted flowers

Eine kleine Holzkiste um Kinderspielsachen aufzubewaren habe Ich in weiss grundiert und nun eine Blumenillustration darauf gemalt. Dafür habe Ich Acrylfarben verwendet, welche nach dem Trocknen mit Klarlack überstrichen oder sprüht werden.

A little wooden box to put the toys of the girls inside I painted first white and then I made a flower illustration up on it. For this I used acrylic paint and after they dry I put over a layer of clear varnish.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Total schön! Ich wünschte ich hätte in Händchen für solche Malereien, aber das Talent ist völlig an mir vorübergangen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...