Wednesday 11 July 2012

stationery swap



Wie hier schon erwähnt habe ich bei einem Briefpapiertausch von isthar olivera mitgemacht. Letzte Woche hatte Ich ein wunderschönes Päckchen im Briefkasten!
Herzlichen Dank liebe Ana! So schön und liebevoll.

Like I already said here, I was in a stationery swap from isthar olivera. Last week I had a very nice surprise in my mailbox!
Thank you so much, dear Ana! So nice and full of love.

stationery swap with little tags and stamps

stationery swap with envelopes and necklace



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise in your mailbox. I love the beautiful stationery we can buy these days...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...