Saturday 28 July 2012

three things I ♥ this week

♥ Sommerzeit ist schön, meine Schwester und Mutter waren bei uns in Italien zu besuch und wir haben die gemeinsame Zeit genossen.
Summertime is nice, my sister and mother where here at us in italy to visit and we enjoyed the time together.


♥ Ich habe den Pinsel geschwungen und einige Körbe, einen Hocker und eine Holztruhe weiss angemalt.
I painted some baskets, a chair and a wooden box.

♥ Bei der Hitze die momentan herrscht ist Frappe die beste Abkühlung. Frisch gemixt und aus der GROM Gelateria in Torino Zentrum.
At this hot weather we love to drink frappe, it's best to cool down a little. Fresh mixed and from one of the best gelateria in Torino city, named GROM.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...